Furnace maintenance is probably one of the last things on your mind, but keeping up with it can save you big bucks in the long run.
Think of furnace maintenance like you would think of car maintenance.
You wouldn’t expect your car to be in top shape if you hadn’t changed the oil in 5 years. It’s the same idea with a furnace.
There are mechanical systems with components that need to be inspected, cleaned and adjusted from time to time to ensure proper functioning.
Uneven heat distribution, strange noises, leaks, slow or worn motor belt all can result in rising energy bills and NO HEAT when it gets cold!
Schedule a Furnace Clean and Check with Anderson Heating today…before it’s cold…before it’s last minute.
- You will save on energy costs by improving efficiency
- You can prevent last minute expensive emergency repairs
- It will prolong the life of your system by making it is in full working order
- Check the position of your thermostat making sure it is set on the correct mode and your desired setting.
- Change 1″ furnace filters monthly.
- Change 4″ wide high efficient filters twice a year (Spring & Fall).
- Start your furnace prior to the arrival of cold weather.
- Regular cleaning and tune-ups will also assure continued efficiency and dependability.
- Don’t run your furnace without a proper air filter in place.